Join Our Friendly Team & Make a Difference!
Work For Us
Ever considered working in Care and making a real difference to the
lives of those in your community?
As a carer for Care Select, you will play a vital role in the lives of our clients, helping them to continue living in the comfort of their own homes. Whether living in the client’s home with them or providing visiting support as needed, our carers are supporting adults of all ages – young and old – with a variety of different support needs.
Please see our latest vacancies below.
Care & support Worker Job Description
Field Care Supervisor
Summary of role
To share with other staff in meeting the personal care and support needs of customers in a way that respects the dignity of the individual and promotes their independence. The care and support provided by Care and Support Workers is expected to include support that would reasonably be given by members of the client’s family and is not to include tasks that would normally be undertaken by a trained nurse.
- To assist clients who need help getting up and going to bed in the morning and evenings, including dressing and undressing, washing, bathing and going to the toilet.
- To help clients with their mobility and with any physical disabilities, including incontinence and use of personal aids and equipment.
- To care for clients who are temporarily sick and need bed nursing and help with feeding etc.
- To provide care and support for clients who are terminally ill.
- To help in the promotion of mental and physical activities of clients through talking, outings, reading, writing, hobbies and recreations.
- To make and change beds, light cleaning, emptying commodes and general tidying.
- To inspect, launder and mend clients’ clothes.
- To set tables and trays, prepare and serve light meals, clearing away and washing up.
- To read and write reports and be involved in clients’ reviews and training activities.
- To adhere to all Caremark’s policies and procedures at all times.
- To report either to the Field Care Supervisor or Care Manager any significant changes in the health or circumstances of a client.
- To encourage the independence of clients wherever possible.
It is considered essential that Care and Support Workers possess the following qualities:
- Self motivated & well organised.
- Caring & sensitive to the needs of others.
- Ability to use own initiative.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
Apply Online Today
Please fill in the short application below to apply for the position of care & support worker for Care Select